Who are we?
HyperVerge is a Silicon Valley based startup founded by students from IIT Madras and funded by NEA, Milliways Ventures and Naya Ventures. We have developed patent-pending technologies for organization of photos by accurately recognizing people, places, scenes and events in images. For more information, refer to www.hyperverge.co
What are we doing?
We are working on our first smartphone application, Magic Share which enables effortless photo sharing between friends.
What is Magic Share?
Magic Share is currently the simplest and the fastest way to share photos among friends. Instead of using different apps to click photos and share photos, Magic Share allows you to capture the perfect moments with the inbuilt camera and instantly share them with your friends. It works with any network connection (4G, 3G, 2G). Magic Share also works even when you have no data pack! For more information, check out Magic Share.
About the Internship
The responsibilities of the interns would include
- Working closely with our product team to get user feedback about Magic Share
- Analyzing user feedback, behaviour and perception to take feature and design decisions on the app (You will have an important role to play when deciding what goes in and out of the app)
- Attending on-ground user meetings on a regular basis to assist in distribution and feedback collection
- Ideating and planning various events and activities to be conducted in colleges to distribute the app
- The duration of the internship will be 2 months. Interested students can extend the period of internship
Learning and other perks
- Valuable insights into the working of a startup and various technical / business functions within the company
- Exposure to the end to end product development cycle – right from the ideation to execution phase
- A chance to test and hone your skills in a high-pace-high-impact startup
- Lots of free lunches, dinners, outings and goodies!
- Last but not the least, an certificate for all who successfully complete the internship
- Passionate about startups and entrepreneurship
- Willingness to take up a front-end role that involves talking to a lot of people
- Strong communication skills
- Students studying in Bangalore
- Non-final year students